Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - Expedition Crocodile Gaiters )
Like Crocs with even thicker skin, these gaiters are made to function on extended mountaineering trips, in cold weather and difficult conditions.
Like Crocs with even thicker skin, these gaiters are made to function on extended mountaineering trips, in cold weather and difficult conditions. They are larger in circumference, giving you more room for plastic boots and insulated pants. The inside leg of each gaiter is made of durable Cordura fabric that resists crampon snagging.
- Used over plastic or leather mountaineering boots, worn with thick leg insulation
- 3-layer 70D Taslan Gore-Tex upper leg section
- 1000D Cordura reinforced inner leg section
- 1000D Cordura boot section lined with coated 8 oz. packcloth
- Additional circumference to accommodate bulky layers and plastic boots
- Hook/loop Cinch-Strap top closure
- 2-inch wide hook/loop front closure with double-needle stitching
- Hook/loop shear tab prevents separation of front closure
- Field-replaceable urethane coated nylon instep strap
- Avg. weight: 12.1 oz./343 g (size L, per pair)