If you've struggled to find gloves that keep your hands warm in bitter winter weather, turn to the Lucent Heated Gloves. Built with ALTIHeat™, a rechargeable battery-powered heating system that provides staying power for days when you're determined to be on the mountain from first chair to last call, the Lucent Heated Gloves are built for schralping the coldest cold smoke. GORE-TEX® inserts make these gloves waterproof, and lightweight synthetic EnduraLoft™ insulation adds extra warmth and cold-weather protection. Other features include a fleece palm lining, molded EVA on the back of the hands and abrasion-resistant goat leather strips on the palms.
- ALTIHeat™ Battery-Powered Heat Technology with Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Customizable Hi / Med / Low Heat Settings
- Quick Drying
- Leather Palm Overlays
- Molded EVA Foam Knuckles
- Soft and Tactile Leather Palm
- Elasticized Wrist
- Locking Zippered Compartment for Batteries
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Pull Loop
- Glove Clips
- Carrying Case Included
- Fabric: GORE-TEX® insert, 100% nylon shell // WR Goat leather palm
- EnduraLoft™ Insulation 100% polyester, 333g on back of hand, 200g at palm, 133g at gauntlet
- Weight (oz./g): 17.9oz / 507g (L)
- ALTIHeat™ gloves should NEVER be washed in a washing machine or washed underwater by hand.
- Remove battery prior to washing the gloves.
- Spot clean with damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wring.
- Hang dry or dry flat gloves before reconnecting battery.
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating Collection New Arrivals