Outdoor Research - Men's Neoplume Jacket
When the weather is cold, damp, and generally miserable, put on the Outdoor Research Neoplume Jacket under your shell so that you won't be. Designed to replace bulky fleece and weather-vulnerable down, the slim Neoplume can be worn alone or as a mid-layer. It's a functional, no-nonsense jacket with the durability to survive countless adventures, backed up by the Outdoor Research Infinite Guarantee.
- PrimaLoft Silver ECO 60g/m2 insulation (Clo value in clo/oz/yd2: 0.68 dry, 0.60 wet)
- Approximately 28 recycled plastic bottles are used in each kilogram of Primaloft ECO.
- Wind and water-resistant 30D ripstop nylon shell; taffeta lining
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered napoleon pocket and internal pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Materials:100% ripstop nylon shell, 30D | 100% nylon taffeta lining
- Weight: 14.7 oz / 416 g (Large)
|Intended Use||Commute, Everyday, Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Skiing, Travel, Winter|