Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - RadiantX Mitts )
Four decades into glove and mitt manufacturing, Outdoor Research is still finding advancements in new technologies that change the way they approach extreme environments. HeiQ XReflex takes a new attitude on an age-old challenge: How to retain warmth in your palms and fingers without sacrificing dexterity. Lightweight, breathable, and designed for tactility, the RadiantX Mitts provide enhanced warmth when a slim profile is paramount to safety and success. That means retaining function while handling cold objects like ice axes, pickets, and metal carabiners, and keeping fingers nimble and active with rope work, knots, rappeling and belaying.
Unlike standard insulation systems, HeiQ XReflex allows handwear to be warmer - without increasing volume or weight. It works by utilizing ultra-thin surface coatings to reflect radiant body heat, improving thermal retention without reducing breathability.
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Removable Leash
- Carabiner Loop
- Pull-On Loop
- Glove Clip
- Dual Ladder-Lock Cinch Wrist
- Gauntlet Cinch
- Outer Material: bluesign® approved 2L stretch woven, 88% nylon, 12% spandex
- Palm: WR 100% goat leather
- Waterproof Insert: Ventia
- Lining: Tricot microbemberg, 100% polyester Insulation: 2X 40G Heiq XReflex, 90% recycled polyester, 10% polyester
- Weight: 7 oz/198 g