Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - Refuge Down Jacket - Women's )
Down is a necessity if you live in VT. I found out the hard way!
The ultimate belay jacket, the Refuge Jacke is a toasty warm treat when temperatures take a dive. The 650+ fill down is extremely warm but compresses compactly in your pack when the winter sun warms you up. The ultralight waterproof Pertex Endurance shell keeps you dry when you are showered with spindrift and an oversized hood fits effortlessly over a helmet without pulling or restricting visibility.
- + 650+ fill down insulation
- + Ultralight, waterproof/breathable Pertex Endurance shell
- + Weather-resistant 15D box ripstop polyester lining
- + Zip-off, dual-pull adjustable hood fits over helmet
- + Brushed tricot-lined collar
- + Double-separating front zipper with internal and external stormflaps
- + Zippered napoleon pocket
- + Zippered, tricot-lined handwarmer pockets
- + Zippered internal media player pocket with media port
- + Two internal mesh water bottle pockets
- + Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
- + Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- + Stuff sack included