Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - Revel Trio Jacket Men's )
As summer changes into autumn, the three-in-one jacket offerings at your local outdoor store become seemingly as numerous as fallen leaves on the ground. And yet the Outdoor Research Revel Jacket manages to stand out from within this crowded field. That's because most 3-in-1 jackets have heavy 2-layer outer shells, which are fine for skiing but not very useful for the rest of the year, as they're too bulky to come with you on hiking or backpacking trips. The Revel Trio, on the other hand, is based on an outstanding 2.5-layer jacket, the Revel.
The Revel jacket is made with 30-denier Pertex Shield+ waterproof fabric, which feels pleasant both in hand and next-to-skin, and is packable enough to allow the jacket to be stuffed into its own pocket. It features a stowable hood and OR's signature hem-to-bicep TorsoFlo pit zips, which allow for poncho-like airflow through the jacket on hot summer days.
The Trio edition sold here adds a zip-in insulated liner to the Revel, with 60g/m2 Thermore synthetic insulation and a full complement of pockets that lend plenty of utility when used as a standalone jacket. When the liner is combined with the Revel shell, you have a 3-in-1 jacket system that truly works in all seasons, instead of just in winter.
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hood zips into collar
- Double-separating front zipper
- External front zip stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Multiple utility pockets- internal, hand
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop closure
- Drawcord hem
- Fabric- 100% nylon, 2.5L, 40D Pertex® Shield DS stretch ripstop
- Wind and water resistant
- Thermore® 60g insulation
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered chest pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Elastic cuffs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustments
- Fabric- 30D, 100% ripstop nylon shell // taffeta lining