Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Research - WinterTrek Hat )
Trekking in the winter is cold. May I recommend a hat? Hunkering down in your tent for a few hours of sleep before the summit push, you don all your clothing to keep warm. The final step: pulling on your WinterTrek Hat. Keeping in body heat by protecting your noggin can be the difference between a successful summit and one that forces a quick descent. Soft and fleecy with the protection that you need.
- WINDSTOPPER Technical Fleece
- Four-panel crown construction
- Flat-seam construction along ear band
- Hidden zippered pocket on ear band
- WINDSTOPPER Technical Fleece WINDSTOPPER Technical Fleece
- Offering more warmth and comfort than non-windproof fleece