Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Outdoor Tech - CHIPS Wireless Helmet Audio )
These are the Chips®, Outdoor Tech's Bluetooth, universal, fully-wireless audio system for ski and snowboard helmets. Connect them to your bluetooth device, drop them into any helmet with an audio liner and your skull will be dripping with Kenny G's undeniable melodies before you can say uncle. Play and pause, raise and lower volume, answer calls and skip tracks from the Chips' two button interface, all without removing your mittens. Warm hands, total audio control, no wires, fresh powder, and whatever music you please.
Snow helmet compatibility
Compatible with newer models of these helmet brands with an audio ready liner, check with the helmet brand and see if the helmet or liner you are buying has slots for audio in the liner, if so, the CHIPS® will fit and work great.
- Smith Optics
- Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device with easy one-touch pairing.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Patented 2-button control systm allows you to adjust volume, change tracks, play/pause music and answer calls from outside your helmet knit without removing your gloves.
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet designed to take audio drop-ins.
- IPX4 sweat and water resistant.
- Reconnects automatically to previously paired device.
- Play Time: 9-10 hours.
- Standby Time: 280 hours.
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP for hight quality stereo sound streaming & AVCRP to control track and volume remotely.
- Wireless Range: up to 30 feet.
- Size: 2" x 2" x .5".
- Tested to work perfectly at -20° C/-4° F.
- Weight: .18lbs.
- Driver Size: 40mm.
- Max Volume: 120 decibels.
- Includes: USB charging cable, backup audio line-in cable w/ controls, carry pouch, and instruction manual.