The Scorpio LV provides a very efficient hull shape that is super stable and very easy to control for lighter paddlers. With a round chined and slightly V'd hull and generous bow rocker, the Scorpio LV runs with waves like no other polyethylene kayak out there. The Scorpio LV is a design that will suit both the professional sea kayak user and the individual owner who are looking for a stable and fast kayak for more exposed conditions with greater all round durability than the composite version.
Call 888-547-4327 for availabilty and color options.
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- CoreLite construction with inherent buoyancy and an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Available with Skeg or the revolutionary Skudder system.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Moulded-in fittings for fast and simple installation of the P&H sail systems.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and double-stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling and re-entry.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
- Textured P&H logo on deck and hull
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 16' 8" | Width: 20.8" | Internal Cockpit Length: 30.1" | Internal Cockpit Width: 15.2"
- VOLUMES & HATCHES: Total Volume: 71.6 US gal | Front Hatch: 123 US gal | Day Hatch: 5.5 US gal | Rear Hatch: 13.5 US gal | Mini Hatch: 1.1 US gal
- WEIGHT: Corelite Weight: 61.7lb
- WEIGHT RANGE: 110 - 243 lbs
- Additional Information