The Scorpio LV provides a very efficient hull shape that is super stable and very easy to control for lighter paddlers. With a round chined and slightly V'd hull and generous bow rocker, the Scorpio LV runs with waves like no other polyethylene kayak out there. The Scorpio LV is a design that will suit both the professional sea kayak user and the individual owner who are looking for a stable and fast kayak for more exposed conditions with greater all round durability than the composite version.
Outdoor Gear Exchange has multiple colorways and sizes of this kayak. Please call 888-547-4327 or start a live chat with one of our experts to find out about the other available options!
- Designed around open water expeditions but equally suited to day trip exploration.
- CoreLite construction with inherent buoyancy and an excellent stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- Bungee-retained, ergonomic toggle handles for comfortable carrying and safe rescues.
- Market-leading KajakSport hatch covers throughout.
- Available with Skeg or the revolutionary Skudder system.
- Versatile, 4-Hatch design; Bow, Stern, Day and Pod (lightly angled for easier access).
- Moulded-in fittings for fast and simple installation of the P&H sail systems.
- Lightweight and highly durable bow and double-stern foam bulkheads.
- Form-fitting, 5-point adjustment; seat trim, foot pegs, hip pads, thigh grips and backrest.
- Skeg slider positioned on deck to avoid interference with high angle paddle strokes.
- Low profile back deck and cockpit rim for easy rolling and re-entry.
- Split paddle and compass recesses on forward deck.
- High strength, full deck lines and bungees for ample storage and rescue options.
- Textured P&H logo on deck and hull
- DIMENSIONS: Length: 16' 8" | Width: 20.8" | Internal Cockpit Length: 30.1" | Internal Cockpit Width: 15.2"
- VOLUMES & HATCHES: Total Volume: 71.6 US gal | Front Hatch: 123 US gal | Day Hatch: 5.5 US gal | Rear Hatch: 13.5 US gal | Mini Hatch: 1.1 US gal
- WEIGHT: Corelite Weight: 61.7lb
- WEIGHT RANGE: 110 - 243 lbs