Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Panaracer - 650bx42 Gravel King Bike Tire )
For cyclists are looking to expand their cycling horizons. That includes roads that may not be suited for normal road tires. The Panaracer GravelKing tire solves that problem. Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and a special low rolling resistance casing make the GravelKing a go-anywhere tire.
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) natural rubber compound provides consistent performance through a wide range of temperatures and wears well
- Bead-to-bead puncture protection belt
- 126tpi Advanced Extra Alpha casing performs well through a wide psi range, minimizes rolling resistance
- Actual width of installed tire can vary by 6mm or more depending on inner rim width and inflation pressure
- TLC Tubeless Compatible
- Size: 650Bx42
- Type: Tube Type
- Style: Gravel/Touring/Commuter
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- Tire Diameter: 27.5"
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- Clincher Color: Black
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- Weight: 350 g
- Labeled Size: 27.5 x 1.75
- Tire Bead: Folding
- TPI: 120
- Defined Color: Black
- PSI: 60
- Intended Use: Gravel
- ISO Width (mm): 42