Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Advocate Lattice )
Slide on the Advocate Lattice shoe and weave a story worth chronicling. The shoe's woven webbing and elastic upper are highly breathable, and the durable microfiber foxing offers toe protection. A rear pull loop ensures easy on/off and clips to a pack. Other features include an adjustable nylon buckle, and a 15% recycled EVA footbed and insole that cushion and support. Durable armadillo-pattern rubber sole grips, protects and provides traction.
- Highly breathable, woven webbing and elastic upper with durable microfiber foxing for toe protection
- Rear pull loop provides easy on and off; clips to pack; nylon buckle for adjustability
- 3mm, 20% recycled EVA footbed contours to the foot for cushioning, comfort and support
- 2mm, 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- 3mm, 20% recycled, durable armadillo-pattern rubber sole provides grip, traction and protection
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 99 g (3.5 oz)
- Made in China.