Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Advocate Mary Jane )
Packing just got easier - the Advocate MJ doubles as an ultra lightweight camp shoe and stylish post-trip town shoe. The microfiber upper is soft and durable and an elastic band across top secures the fit. A breathable, recycled mesh lining, EVA anatomical footbed, and recycled insole provide cushioning, comfort and support. A rear pull loop provides easy on/off and clips to pack. The rubber sole is 20% recycled and provides grip, traction and protection.
- Durable, soft microfiber upper with elastic band to secure foot; rear pull loop provides easy on/off; clips to pack
- Recycled (50%) breathable mesh lining
- 3mm, 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- 2mm, EVA (15% recycled) insole provides extra cushioning
- 3mm, 20% recycled, durable armadillo rubber sole provides grip, traction and protection
- Construction: Strobel
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in China.