Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Better Clog Curve Women )
The Better Clog Curve knows it's the challenge of the arc - be it a canyon twist or bend in the horizon - that beckons the wandering spirit. Featuring a full-grain leather upper and a hook-and-loop strap closure, this clog hugs the foot with a glove-like pigskin lining. Other comfort details include a supportive nylon arch shank for natural forefoot flex, a cushioning EVA insole, and a lightweight, high-abrasion, PU-cored midsole. The "Glide-Right" platform allows a smooth heel-to-toe transition, and the recycled rubber outsole extends on the lateral and medial sides of the heel for additional stability and traction.
- Full-grain leather upper with hook-and-loop strap closure; glove-like pigskin lining for comfort and durability; latex footbed with glove-like pigskin linings for comfort and durability
- 2mm nylon 66 arch shank for support and natural forefoot flex
- 2mm EVA insole provides extra cushioning and comfort; lightweight, high abrasion PU cored midsole for long-term comfort
- "Glide-Right" Platform: heel strike and toe spring combine for a comfortable and smooth heel-to-toe transition; 20% recycled rubber outsole for traction and durability; rubber extends on the lateral and medial sides of the heel for additional stability
- Heel height: 35 cm / 14 inches (Italian way: heel axis, about middle of heel at top, to bottom of sole)
- Construction: Sidewall stitched
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium toe box and arch support
- 319 g (11.28 oz)
- Made in China.