Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Drifter A/C Men's Hiking Shoe )
Canyon country, with its shifting topography and scattered features, beckons seasonal wanderers like the Drifter A/C Shoe. The shoe's breathable air mesh/nubuck leather upper durably handles varied terrain. Bellows tongue increases breathability and keeps out debris. Polyester air mesh lining keeps air circulating. Waterproof Bi-Fit insole board is recycled (80% post-consumer) and lends stability and support. Anatomical footbed provides comfort and cushioning. Vibram Trail Ecostep outsole with recycled (30%) rubber has excellent traction.
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; breathable bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Breathable polyester air mesh lining; 20% EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board-lasted construction provides support and durability
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 481 g (1 lb 1 oz)
- Made in China.