Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Attlee Snap Waterproof Women's Boot )
Take the Attlee Snap in search of Andean flamingos around Lago Argentino or into Calafate for pisco sours. This waterproof boot features a pigskin leather upper and a moisture-wicking, polyester fleece lining with PrimaLoft® Eco insulation to wrap your foot in cozy warmth. The removable, women's-specific, triple-density 3DF footbed cushions and supports, while the injection-molded arch shank lends additional support and natural flex at the ball of your foot. The 15%-recycled, leaf-patterned rubber outsole with a siped tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper; 200-g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation provides warmth
- 200-g polyester lining and footbed provides warmth, comfort and wicks moisture; polyester fleece collar lining
- 3mm nylon shank injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot; 3DF removable triple-density footbed with 15% recycled EVA provides women's-specific cushioning and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion provides shock absorption
- 15% recycled rubber leaf-patterned outsole provides traction and slip-resistance with siped tread
- Waterproof construction
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 402 g (14.2 oz)
- Made in China.