Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Attlee Tie Women's Boot )
The Attlee Tie makes light work of a frosty winter's trek through old growth cedars. The boot's pigskin leather upper is completely waterproof; ultrawarm PrimaLoft Eco insulation and Polartec lining wick moisture and keep you dry, even in wet Pacific Northwest conditions. Stylish polyester collar lining and adjustable lace closure are made from 100% recycled materials. Removable, 3DF triple-density footbed has women's-specific cushioning and support; Patagonia Air Cushion is shock absorbent. Leaf recycled rubber (15%) outsole provides traction and slip-resistance.
- Waterproof pigskin leather upper; waterproof construction
- 100% recycled polyester lace closure with bamboo aglet
- 100-gram PrimaLoft® Eco insulation is warm and comfortable; 200-gram Polartec® lining and footbed wick moisture
- Polyester fleece collar lends style
- 3mm nylon shank 6.6 injection-molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of foot
- 3DF removable triple-density footbed with 15% recycled EVA provides women's-specific cushioning and support; Patagonia Air Cushion is shock absorbent
- Leaf recycled rubber (15%) outsole provides traction and slip-resistance with siped tread; medium width, medium toe box, medium arch support
- 481 g (1 lb 1 oz)
- Made in China.