Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Boaris Shoe Men's )
The Boaris combines kick-back styling with a low-profile Vibram® outsole that offers enough traction for spontaneous grunts up the Chumash Trail. Its full-grain leather upper with stain-proof pigskin panels is incredibly abrasion-resistant and breathable. Wicking mesh lining and cork footbed (70% recycled) control moisture and odor; 100% recycled insole provides stable support and underfoot protection for fast-and-light approaches.
- Durable and abrasion-resistant full grain leather with pigskin panels that are stain-proof; Durable and abrasion-resistant full grain leather with pigskin panels that are stain-proof; POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed has carbon to neutralize odor and cork to move moisture naturally
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 2.5mm nylon mid-arch injection-molded shank provides support under the arch and helps give a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- 100% recycled insole provides support and protection underfoot
- Durable stitched outsole construction minimizes use of solvents and adhesives
- Low profile Vibram® outsole provides ultimate traction with self-cleaning lugs
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 383 g (13.5 oz)
- Made in China.