Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Covalent Flip Flop )
Watermen covet the Covalent for its bomber construction and easy-going demeanor. The vegan sandal features a 3-point synthetic nubuck thong construction that's supportive. A durable nylon toe post is comfortable between the toes. Its supersoft sponge rubber footbed pads the foot; a high-density EVA layer yields a precise gluing bond, minimizing blow-outs. Anatomically correct EVA arch and heel lend support in all the right places. The Patagonia high-abrasion EVA outsole is durable and provides traction for slick conditions.
- Supportive 3-point synthetic nubuck thong construction
- Durable and comfortable nylon toe post
- Super-soft sponge rubber footbed provides long-term comfort and durability
- High density EVA layer provides comfort and a precise gluing bond between the sponge rubber and rubber sole
- Anatomically correct EVA arch provides support and comfort; high density EVA heel provides support and durability
- Patagonia high abrasion EVA outsole provides traction and durability
- Medium width, medium arch/instep
- 141 g (5 oz)
- Made in China.