Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Drifter A/C GTX Men's )
Don't sweat the puddles. The Drifter has a full-grain leather upper, a bellows tongue, and a waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® gasket construction and fabric lining to keep out the wet and squishy. A breathable polyester lining wicks moisture, and the 80% post-consumer recycled polyurethane insole board provides support and stability under a stuffed daypack. The anatomical, 20%-recycled EVA footbed cushions, comforts and supports; a Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole (with 30% recycled rubber) gives excellent traction. Leather meets Leather Working Group's environmental standards.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper; bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Breathable polyester lining wicks away moisture, keeping feet cool and comfortable; GORE-TEX® fabric waterproof/breathable lining; EVA (20% recycled) footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; Bi-Fit™ 80% post-consumer-recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- GORE-TEX® gasket waterproof/breathable construction
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 935 g (2 lbs 1 oz)
- Made in China.