Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Kenosha Women's Shoe )
You'll have this uncluttered suede and mesh hiking shoe on and off, pronto. The adjustable straps on top and at the back provide a secure fit; the breathable polyester mesh lining and a carbon and cork footbed move moisture naturally. The women's-specific 3DM triple-density EVA (15% recycled) midsole is compression-molded for cushioning and support. An abrasion-resistant rubber rand adds protection. The multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep outsole has 30% recycled rubber content and outstanding traction.
- Durable suede leather with 100% polyester mesh
- Breathable, 100% polyester mesh lining; POLI-CORK™ 70% recycled open cell foam footbed that moves moisture
- 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning; 3DM - triple density 15% recycled compression molded EVA midsole provides cushioning and support specifically for women
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under foot; 3mm nylon 6.6 injection molded arch shank provides support under the arch and a natural flex at the ball of the foot
- Rubber rand provides upper protection and abrasion resistance; multi-tread Vibram Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction in a variety of conditions; Strobel construction
- Medium width, medium toe box, medium arch/instep
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in China.