Patagonia - Activist Fleece Moc Women's Shoe
When the calm before the storm includes bone-crunching chill, the Activist Fleece Moc steps in with solid warmth and protection. The slide-on shoe is made from water-resistant suede leather and features a full-grain leather rand for durability and protection. Fleece lining is toasty warm and controls odor; spun-wool collar for added comfort in cold weather. Internal recycled EVA midsole with heel air cushion lends protection underfoot. Recycled rubber outsole with aggressive lugs provide traction on slick, unstable terrain.
- Water-resistant suede leather upper; full-grain leather rand provides durability and protection
- 100g fleece lining provides warmth and odor control
- Spun-wool collar for added comfort in cold weather
- Fleece-lined sock liner
- 20% internal recycled EVA midsole with heel air cushion for underfoot protection
- 20% recycled rubber outsole with aggressive lugs for traction on unstable terrain
- Last characteristics: medium width, medium arch support; performance, true to size
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in China.