Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Nomad Gore-Tex Boot Men )
We built the Nomad for sustained backcountry hiking - it's indifferent to wet, slick terrain or foul weather. The boot features a full-grain leather upper, a breathable polyester lining, a bellows tongue to keep out debris, and a GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable construction and fabric lining. The Bi-Fit™ waterproof, 80% post-consumer-recycled polyurethane insole affords lateral support on uneven surfaces, and the Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole (made with 30%-recycled rubber) keeps a steady grip, even on mixed terrain. Patagonia® Air Cushion Plus absorbs shock. Leather meets Leather Working Group's environmental standards.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper; GORE-TEX® gasket waterproof/breathable construction; bellows tongue to keep out debris
- Breathable polyester lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly to keep feet cool and comfortable; GORE-TEX® fabric waterproof/breathable lining
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Bi-Fit" 80% post-consumer-recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption; Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 581 g (1 lb 4.5 oz)
- Made in China.