Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Patagonia - Scree Shield Women's Shoe )
While the Scree Shield tolerates socializing, this durable day-tripper is most comfortable tromping along the granite-covered trail to Lake Solitude. The shoe has a suede leather upper with bomber 360° wire-brushed rubber rand and toe bumper for protection against scrapes and debris. The Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit. Injection-molded TPU InStep support arms lock heel in place. Single-density recycled EVA (15%) footframe stabilizes the foot and helps control pronation. Multi-surface high-density TPU studs in the outsole's forefoot won't slip on uneven terrain; the Vibram® Release trail running sole effectively grips the trail and lends excellent traction.
- Dynamic Fit Lacing System provides a precise and secure fit
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- 70% EVA/30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate; TPU Shock Plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; TPU Arch Bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment
- Multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provide traction in uneven terrain
- Gender-specific Vibram Release trail running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men and women
- Semi-curved last, medium width forefoot with narrow heel, medium-high arch support, performance fit
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in China.