Tear up rough technical terrain with the Pearl Izumi Trail N2 v3. Built on a multidirectional carbon rubber outsole, these shoes deliver outstanding traction and abrasion resistance on a wide variety of terrain. An innovative ESS forefoot rock plate protects your feet from rock push-through and stone bruising, while 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot cushions your feet upon impact and maximizes energy return. The anatomical forefoot shape allows for natural forefoot splay, creating improved balance and more powerful toe-offs. For runners with a neutral to supinator running gait, the dynamic offset-shaped midsole provides much-need support and structure. When it comes to tackling the most challenging trails, these shoes perform mile after mile.
- Weight per shoe: 9.4 oz.
- Heel stack height: 27.5 mm (includes midsole, outsole and EVA strobel board)
- 4 mm dynamic offset at initial contact and 7.5 mm at mid-stance
- Anatomical forefoot shape promotes natural forefoot splay
- Seamless upper creates an improved midfoot fit
- Protective ESS forefoot rock plate
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the heel and forefoot cushions on impact and maximizes energy return during propulsion
- Dynamic offset-shaped midsole is designed for runners with a neutral to supinator running gait
- Aggressive multidirectional carbon rubber outsole provides superior traction and abrasion resistance
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals Material Fabric