The Pelican™ 1150 Case is watertight, crushproof and dust proof. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The Pelican™ 1150 offers an interior storage area of 8.18" X 5.68" X 3.62". The case lid is lined with convoluted foam, with Pelican's Pick N Pluck™ foam occupying the middle of the case and solid foam lining the bottom. The middle foam must be cut out to accomodate the shape of what you wish to put inside the case.
- Watertight, crushproof and dust proof construction
- Double Throw latch system
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Fold down handle
- Two padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- IP-67 Rating for temporary submersion. (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Exterior Dimensions: 9.12" X 7.56" X 4.37"
- Interior Dimensions: 8.18" X 5.68" X 3.62"
- Lid/Case Depth: 0.75" / 2.87"
- Buoyancy: 8 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Additional Information