Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Petzl - Accu Core Rechargeable Battery (End Of Series) )
Designed for the TIKKA 2 - ZIPKA 2line of headlamps, the Petzl Accu CORE rechargeable battery offers an advantage over regular batteries. It is very easy to insert and can be charged via any standard USB charger: a cell phone charger, a multimedia device, a solar panel, a portable energy source, a computer, etc. Excellent performance at low temperatures, thanks to Lithium Ion Polymer technology. With the CORTEX software, the user can customize headlamp performance: for example, to adapt the lighting intensity or battery life to the type of activity.
- Compatible with the entire TIKKA2 - ZIPKA2 line of headlamps
- Battery life is equivalent to that of more than 900 type LR03/AAA batteries: the CORE battery recharges up to 300 times (beyond that, its capacity is approximately 30 % lower than its initial capacity)
- Compatible with all standard USB chargers (cell phone charger, multimedia device, cigarette lighter, solar panel, portable energy source, computer, etc.)
- CORTEX software personalizes the functioning of the headlamp according to the needs or the type of activity. This software is used to determine the type of lighting: when regulated, the light intensity remains constant during use; unregulated, it diminishes progressively to optimize battery life. It then becomes possible to adjust, in a very intuitive way and with only a few clicks, the battery life or the lighting level (maximum or economic mode) as needed.
- Exclusive mounting system allows the battery to be integrated directly into the TIKKA2 - ZIPKA2
- Excellent performance at low temperatures, thanks to Lithium Ion Polymer technology
- Lithium Ion Polymer 900 mAh rechargeable battery Sold with 30 cm USB "micro B" type cable
- Compatible with TIKKINA2, TIKKA2, ZIPKA2, TIKKA PLUS2, ZIPKA PLUS2 and TIKKA XP2headlamps
- Recharge time: 3 hours
- Number of charging cycles: approximately 300
- Weight: 30 g
- Made in China
- Guarantee: 3 years or 300 charging cycles