Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Petzl - Altios Climbing Helmet )
The Petzl¨ Altiousª Climbing helmet with a hybrid suspension system, composed of a mesh panel and expanded polystyrene liner, makes this helmet extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. Discontinued.
The Petzl¨ Altiousª Climbing helmet with a hybrid suspension system, composed of a mesh panel and expanded polystyrene liner, makes this helmet extremely lightweight and comfortable to wear. Thanks to this innovative design, the helmet "levitates" above the head for a near-weightless feeling.
- Lightweight and comfortable fit with a mesh inner liner makes the helmet feel weightless when on the head
- An expanded polystyrene liner for shock absorption
- Durable construction with ABS shell providing protection
- Climate Control System provides ventilation between the inner shell and the top of the head (can be closed in cold weather)
- Removable ADAPT clip, for easy attachment of any Petzl headlamp equipped with the ADAPT system
- Removable and washable headband foam and mesh
- Easy-to-use, molded adjustment wheel quickly dials in the headband size, even while the helmet is being worn
- Adjustable chinstrap, nape height and headband for an extremely comfortable fit
- Chinstrap can be adjusted forward or backward for added comfort
- Adjustment buckles are placed to the side, away from the chin
- Narrow polyester webbing straps offer improved comfort
- Headlamp attachment with 4 optimally placed clips
- Compatible with VIZION face shield
- Size 1 fits head circumfrance 19 - 22 in.
- Size 2 fits head circumfrance 22 - 24 in.