Petzl - Grigri Plus
Petzl's Grigi+ comes compact, lightweight, durable, and ready to belay with features lending firm control to the user. With standard belay techniques practiced and a brake-side hand gripped at all times, its Cam-assisted blocking can come in a pinch when needed. Meanwhile, the ergonomic handle allows you to unblock the rope and lower climbers at a progressive rate. And the selector knob allows the user to choose between two belay modes: top-rope or lead climbing. Particularly suitable for learning, the GRIGRI + has an anti-panic handle and a special mode for comfortable top-rope belay. Compatible with 8.5 to 11 mm single ropes.
- Anti-panic handle brakes and stops the descent if the user pulls too hard on the handle.
- Special mode for taking slack, that also provides a comfortable top-rope belay.
- Aluminum side plates, stainless steel friction plate and wear plate, and reinforced nylon lowering handle for durability.
- For use with 8.9 – 10.5mm diameter single ropes.
- CE and EN certified.
- Weight: 200g
- Type: Assisted lock
- Material: Allumium alloy & stainless steel
- Rope Diameter: 8.9 - 10.5mm
- Belay off anchor: No
- CE certified: Yes
- Made in France