The Sakapoche chalk bag is a variation of the KODA chalk bag with a zippered bellows pocket. This pocket is sized for storing your keys, money, a granola bar, a small e+LITE headlamp, topo map, etc. The ergonomic shape makes it easy to access the chalk. The soft fabric won't cause discomfort when wearing a pack or when your back is against a rock wall. The closure system is efficient, thanks to the cordlock. It can be opened with only one hand should you forget to open it before you start climbing.
- Zippered pocket is expandable for extra storage capacity due to its gusseted design. Store keys, e+LITE emergency headlamp, topo map, energy bar, or other small provisions for long days on a wall
- The reinforced rim maintains the shape of the bag
- Elastic brush holder for cleaning holds
- Double loops for stability allow easy attachment to a belt or carabiner
- The wide, round shape and supple fabric allows for easy access to chalk and is comfortable to use
- Micro-fleece interior liner resists matting and ensures good transfer of chalk to the hand. Soft liner flap prevents accidentally losing chalk
- Bag comes with adjustable waistbelt
Fabric : Polyester, nylon and polypropylene.
Weight : 95 g
- Additional Information