Petzl - Sirocco Helmet (Discontinued)
With a maximum weight of 165 g, the SIROCCO helmet is the new world standard of lightness in climbing helmets. The monobloc construction minimizes helmet weight while retaining excellent impact resistance, due to the mechanical properties of expanded polypropylene (EPP). The textile-based adjustment system also contributes to its lightness. This helmet comes with a new magnetic buckle which allows the chinstrap to be attached with one hand. The SIROCCO helmet also has excellent ventilation distributed around the helmet.
- Monobloc shell of expanded polypropylene (EPP) and textile adjustment system for an ultra-lightweight product
- Excellent ventilation distributed around the shell
- Entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes
- Removable comfort foam is quilted and lined with absorbent fabric; washable
- Magnetic buckle allows the chinstrap to be attached with one hand (Petzl patent)
- Two lateral holes for VIZION visor
- Two hooks and rear elastic for attaching a headlamp
- Available in two sizes
- Material(s): shell made of expanded polypropylene (EPP), straps made of polyester.
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA
- Size 1: Head circumference: 48 - 56 cm (18.9 - 22.0 in) | Weight: 145 g
- Size 2: Head circumference: 53 - 61 cm (20.8 - 24.0 in) | Weight: 165 g