With an 8.5 mm diameter, the TANGO 8.5 mm half rope is designed for multi-pitch climbing. Thanks to the thickness of its sheath, its flexibility and its durability, it is easy to use with belay devices.
• Rope specifically for multi-pitch climbing
- use as half or twin rope
- on rock
• Greater longevity and ease of use:
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic
Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady Coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases
• More effective belaying:
- diameter facilitates belay device usage
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and
consistent handling over time.
Lengths: 50 m, 60 m
Diameter: 8.5 mm
Type (CE EN 892, UIAA): half rope, twin rope
Weight per meter: 47 g
Percentage of sheath: 39 %
Number of falls: 10 (half rope), 28 (twin rope).
Static elongation: 8.5 % (double rope), 7 % (twin rope).
Dynamic elongation: 31 % (double rope), 30 % (twin rope).
Shock load: 6.6 kN (double rope), 9,9 kN (twin rope).
Construction: 48 carrier
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $99.95
Price From: $79.95
Price From: $120.00