Petzl - Vertex Vent Helmet
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head. The VERTEX VENT is designed for optimal attachment of a PIXA or DUO headlamp, a VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield, and hearing protection.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- Available in six colors
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
- Weight: 455 g
- Head circumference min.: 53 cm
- Head circumference max.: 63 cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Made in: FR
- CE EN 12492*
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
- * - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- - Satisfies optional requirements of the EN 397 standard concerning lateral deformation and use in cold temperatures.