Petzl - Volta Rope 9.2mm
The VOLTA 9.2 mm single rope has the light weight necessary for elite users, offering maximum longevity and performance in any conditions, thanks to its Duratec Dry treatment. Certified for all uses: single, half and twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
- Ultra-light thin rope for elite climbers: Allows optimal functioning in the belay device; Multi-standard for use as a single, half or twin rope; For use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
- Duratec Dry treatment: dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions.
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady Coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity.
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time.
- Lengths: 50 m, 60 m, 70 m, 80 m, 100 m
- Diameter: 9.2 mm
- Type (CE EN 892, UIAA): multi-standard - single, half, and twin rope.
- Weight per meter: 55 g
- Percentage of sheath: 42 %
- Number of falls: 6 (single rope), 20 (half rope), > 30 (twin rope)
- Static stretch: 7.5 % (single rope), 7,5 % (half rope), 6 % (twin rope)
- Dynamic stretch: 33 % (single rope), 30 % (half rope), 26 % (twin rope)
- Fall impact: 8.6 kN (single rope), 6.8 kN (half rope), 10,5 kN (twin rope)
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon
|Recommended Use||Ice/Mountaineering, Sport, Trad/Multipitch|
|Rope Diameter||9.2mm - 9.6mm|
|Middle Marker||Middle Marked|
|Dry Treatment||Dry Treated|