Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Petzl - William Ball Lock )
The William Ball-Lock Carabiner by Petzl is a manual locking pear-shaped carabiner with large opening. The William Ball-Lock is best suited for organizing at belays and belaying with a Munter hitch. Green dot indicates when sleeve is locked. Quick to unlock by pressing on the green dot and turning the sleeve. Can be opened and closed with one hand.
- Specifications: Weight: 90 g
- Major Strength: 25 kN
- Minor Strength: 7 kN
- Gate Open Strength: 7 kN
- Gate Opening: 24 mm
- Certification: CE
- Large size to allow anchoring of several ropes and slings.
- Large opening.
- Wide pear shape facilitates belaying with a Munter hitch on single or double ropes.
- Key lock System (snag-free body / gate interface).
- With manual locking system (Screw-Lock) or automatic locking system (Ball-Lock, Triact-Lock).