Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Pieps - Vector Beacon )
After several years of development, the Pieps Vector is finally here! It's a whole new class of avalanche beacon, with tons of features and functionality for the professional rescuer. The learning curve is a bit steep for the average skier, but if you really need a beacon that can do it all, the Vector is for you.
The Vector is a 4-antenna beacon with integrated GPS capabilities. The GPS functionality allows you to see where you've already searched in Map Mode, mark suppressed victims with a waypoint in case of multiple burials, and always have coordinates available to direct emergency responders to your location. In addition to GPS, the Vector includes an altimeter, compass, and inclinometer, a barometer for weather tracking, and compatibility with the Pieps iProbe and TX600 dog receiver. Its lithium-ion battery enables exact display of remaining battery power and gives high performance at very low temperatures.
- Frequency: 457 kHz (EN 300718)
- Power supply: Li-Polymer battery 1300mAh
- Battery life: Minimum 200 hours in SEND mode
- Maximum range: 70 meters
- Search-strip width: 60 meters
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
- Weight: 200 g (incl. battery)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 132 x 75 x 26 mm