For regular ski tourers looking for a resistant ski skin. An ideal model for all types of terrain encountered during multi-day mountain expeditions. Featuring a 70 % mohair and 30 % nylon structure, the Climb skin integrates POMOCA's exclusive antiglopping Ever Dry 2.0 and waterproof Safer Skin Light technologies. A hardwearing skin thanks to its semi-synthetic structure, making it extremely versatile. Offering an excellent glide-climb ratio, the Climb skin is a real winner. Resistant, versatile and easy to use.
- Climbing skins for backcountry skiing in any terrain
- Mohair blend balances between grip and glide
- Thin, ultralight, and waterproof Safer Skin membrane
- Ever Dry and Grip resist glue glopping
- Material: 70% mohair, 30% nylon
- Length: [S] 155 - 170 cm, [M] 165 - 176 cm, [L] 175 - 186 cm, [XL] 185 - 196 cm