The Onja is Primus's most compact two-burner stove. Equipped with a carrying strap and built-in cutting board, this stove is just as ready for a city excursion to the park as a weekend trip with your kayak.
When extended, the body becomes a stable cooking unit that also protects the burners from the wind. The top is covered with an oak lid that doubles as a cutting board or as a plate to serve food on. The stove is powered by Primus 100 g, 230 g or 450 g canister gas. There is also a Duo valve version that fits most valved gas cartridges on the market, perfect for those who want to bring the stove with them when travelling.
- Primus's most compact 2-burner stove
- Solid oak lid doubles as a plate or cutting board when stove is in use
- Powered by isobutane gas canisters, much more compact than propane
- When body is extended it is a highly stable, windproof platform
- Height (mm): 290
- Width (mm): 140
- Length (mm): 430
- Burn time: 34min on 230g gas (200g/h per burner)
- Season: 3 Seasons
- Effect (W): 2 x 2800
- People: 1-4
- Ignition: Manual
- Weight (g): 3000
- Additional Information