Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Princeton Tec - Apex 350 Rechargable Headlamp )
The Apex Rechargeable takes the durability and power of the original Princeton Tec powerhouse Apex headlamp and offers an option to cut down on battery cost and waste.
The waterproof Apex Rechargeable provides either a powerful spot beam or a bright flood with two big buttons that make switching between modes easy and offers upwards of 90 hours of burn time.
The rechargeable lithium ion battery pack comes clipped to the headstrap and can be moved to your belt or pack with an extended power cable. A USB charging cable comes with the headlamp, making it easy to replenish the Apex Rechargeable’s battery power.
Included with Apex Rechargeable:
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery pack bracket
- USB charging cable
- Extension cable
- Nylon headstrap + crown strap
- Velcro loop
- Battery Power Meter - The battery power meter provides continuous feedback on the condition of the batteries, indicating high, medium or low battery life. This information allows you to make educated decisions about changing batteries or packing a spare set.
- IPX7 - IPX7 lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- Led Optic Collimator - A collimator gathers all available light from an LED in the form of scattered rays and re-emits the light as parallel rays, making it more optically efficient than a standard reflector. Princeton Tec calibrates each collimator to the type of LED and application of each light. With proprietary optimized collimator/lens systems, Princeton Tec continues to advance LED technology.
- MaxBright LED - The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s MaxBright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the Maxbright LED depending upon the application.
- Multiple Beam - This beam pattern combines focused narrow and wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision, while focused narrow beams provide distance illumination.
- Multiple Mode - Multiple settings on many of their products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Regulated LED - Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained. Constant Brightness is a term used to describe products that have regulated LEDs.
- UltraBright LED - The UltraBright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by UltraBright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. UltraBright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of UltraBright LEDs.
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc. - Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) is an independent, not-for-profit product-safety testing and certification organization. They have been testing products for public safety for more than a century. In order for a product to bear the certified UL Mark, it must pass all UL requirements at their testing facility.
- Power: 350 lumens
- MaxBright Spot Beam
- UltraBright Flood Beam
- Two Push-Button Switches
- Separate Battery Pack
- Long Cord for Battery Pack Carry Options
- Bike Helmet Mountable
- Active and Passive Overheat Protection
- Maximum Regulated Runtime 90 Hours
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery