Princeton Tec - Fuel Headlamp
What could be better than a light that weighs only 2.8 oz. with 70 lumens of brightness and 146 hours of burn time?
In addition to light weight and long burn times, the extremely simple to use Fuel also features an asymmetrical single arm bracket that makes directing the light effortless and reliable; a large, easy to find push button to power you headlamp on and off and toggle through modes.
- Focused Wide Beam - This beam pattern is an excellent choice for multipurpose activities. At close range, wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- IPX4 - These lights are designed for water resistance to splashing and quick dunkings. If a light with an IPX4 rating is accidentally submerged for a longer period of time, the batteries should be removed and the cabinets should be carefully inspected for signs of battery leakage. If water has entered the housing, the light should be dried and batteries replaced.
- Multiple Mode - Multiple settings on many of Princeton Tec’s products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Ultrabright Led - The UltraBright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by UltraBright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. UltraBright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source. Advances currently underway will continue to improve the efficiency and brightness of UltraBright LEDs.
- Power: 70 Lumens
- Lamp: 4 White UltraBright LEDs
- Burn Time: 120 hours
- Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline
- Weight: 2.8oz / 78g
- Water Resistant: IPX4