Princeton Tec - Vizz Headlamp
Waterproof, durable, bright and versatile: the Vizz headlamp makes a great partner in any situation. The Vizz’s combination of durability and power make it an ideal choice for any demanding environment.
Princeton Tec’s feature loaded Vizz includes a Maxbright LED that creates a powerful spot beam for long throw illumination, a pair of white Ultrabright LEDs to deliver a flood beam, and two red Ultrabright LEDs handle close-range lighting while preserving night-adjusted vision.
Regulated circuitry delivers consistent light output over an extended period of time. When not in use the Vizz can be locked to prevent accidental turn on, and the translucent switch acts as a low battery indicator.
*Strap styles may vary, please contact our Gear Experts at (888) 547-4327 or start a Live Chat for more information.
- Battery Power Meter - The battery power meter provides continuous feedback on the condition of the batteries, indicating high, medium or low battery life. This information allows you to make educated decisions about changing batteries or packing a spare set.
- Dimmable LEDs - Dimmable LEDs provide the precise output needed for a given task, and help conserve battery power for maximum efficiency.
- IPX7 - IPX7 lights provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- MaxBright Led - The highest quality LED available. Princeton Tec’s MaxBright LED is extremely bright and efficient. This single LED emits a smooth, powerful, white light useful for a wide range of tasks. Princeton Tec uses collimators or reflectors with the MaxBright LED depending upon the application.
- Multiple Mode - Multiple settings on many of our products give you the flexibility to adjust your light’s brightness to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Regulated LEDs - Lights that feature regulated LEDs have a sophisticated regulating circuit that maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage. They are so sophisticated that if they had eyes, they would definitely wear a monocle. Traditional lights are very bright initially, but immediately begin to dim and continue to dim until the batteries are drained.
- UltraBright Led - The UltraBright LED is bright and efficient. The smooth, white, wide-beam light emitted by UltraBright LEDs is ideal for close to mid-range tasks. UltraBright LEDs are usually grouped together to offer a more powerful light source.
- Power: 420 Lumens
- Lamp: 1 Maxbright LED (regulated and dimmable), 2 Red Ultrabright LEDs (dimmable), and 2 White Ultrabright LEDs (dimmable)
- Burn Time: 136 hours
- Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium
- Weight: 3.2oz / 92g
- Water Resistant: IPX7