Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Pyranha - Machno )
Afon Machno, 53.064°, -3.779° the tributary that powers the infamous Fairy Glen, and just over an hour from Pyranha HQ, this is where initial testing for the Machno took place.
The Pyranha Machno has been refined through the feedback of Team Pyranha members worldwide to feature a formidable bow rocker profile that keeps you on top of things, and a wide planing hull with soft chines that's both stable and predictable.
When you're in the Machno, you'll almost feel as though time has been slowed down as you glide in to the rapids, waiting for the perfect moment to plant those key paddle strokes and nail that boof, flair or kickflip*.
*or just cruise stylishly through the maelstrom.
- Parallel Bow Handle
- Action Camera Mount
- Second, Full-Sized Bow Handle
- Curved Deck Peak
- Open Stern Handle Recess
- High Volume Design
- Wave Deflectors
- Balanced Rocker Profile
- Softened Side Walls
- Moderate Edge
- Wide, Curved Planing Hull
- Stout 2 Outfitting
- Sizes: MD | LG
- Length: 265cm / 8' 8" | 274cm / 8' 11"
- Width: 66.5cm / 26.2" | 67cm / 26.4"
- External Cockpit Length: 94.5cm / 37.2" | 95cm / 37.4"
- External Cockpit Width: 50cm / 19.7" | 53.5cm / 21"
- Volume: 308l / 81.4gal (US) | 368l / 97.2gal (US)
- Weight: 21.5kg / 47.5lb | 23kg / 51lb
- Optimum Paddler Weight: 60 - 100kg / 132 - 220lb | 75 - 130kg / 165 - 287l