Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Rab - Alpine Tour Jacket Men's )
The Rab Alpine Tour jacket, as the name suggests, is designed as a waterproof shell for Ski Touring. It starts by utilising incredibly breathable midweight eVent® 3 layer fabric, to which it adds narrow seam tape on non load-bearing seams to further increase breathability and save weight. If that isn't enough and you're working really hard - perhaps skinning up to an alpine hut for Glühwein! - there are also mesh lined front pockets and under arm pit zips for further ventilation and cooling.
The front pockets are ideal for storing skins when not in use and the fixed snow skirt ensures that powder stays out of the jacket. A security pocket on the sleeve is ideal for a lift pass or other essentials and the hood is designed to take a ski helmet and can be clipped down out of the way when not in use.
- Constructed from midweight eVent® 3 layer fabric
- Weight: 450 g / 16 oz
- Narrow 15mm tape on all non load-bearing seams
- Fully protective, ski helmet compatible hood with EVA foam & wired peak and kitty clip roll down closure
- 1-way YKK water resistant front zip with storm flap and rain drain
- 2 Napoleon chest pockets with YKK zips, storm flaps and mesh lining
- Venting underarm pit zips with calendered* YKK zips
- 1 YKK water resistant zipped arm pocket for smaller items
- Fixed lightweight stretch mesh snowskirt
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Double exit hem drawcord
- Short cut