Rab - Women's Altus Jacket
Climb, walk or ski, however you choose to explore the mountains the Women's Altus Jacket is the perfect all-rounder for cold and damp environments.
Quick-drying and windproof, the Women's Altus Jacket is made with a lightweight Pertex® Quantum outer, and synthetic Cirrus™ insulation which lofts like down with all the warmth with the wet weather performance of synthetics. A YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated baffle, and elasticated cuffs help keep heat in, while a zipped internal security pocket provides storage for essentials. Lightweight and packable, there are two zipped handwarmer pockets, the left side doubles as integrated stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
Worn under a protective shell when conditions worsen, the Women's Altus Jacket is an ideal layering piece in cold damp conditions when the weather is changeable.
- Pertex Quantum windproof outer fabric
- Hyperlite 100% Nylon rip-stop lining
- Cirrus powered by 3M featherless insulation (195g/6.9oz in size L)
- Stitch-through mini-baffles
- YKK VISLON front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 YKK zipped handwarmer pockets, left side doubles as integrated stuff sack
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Elasticated cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Weight: 383g/13.5oz
- Fit: Regular
Important WARNING for California residents. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Intended Use||Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing, Skiing|
|Properties||Insulating, Windproof, Quick Drying|