The Baltoro Guide Jacket is a no-compromise softshell for winter use. It is made of Polartec® Power Shield® fabric, but this is a high-pile grid backed version - basically it's got thick, fluffy fleece on the inside!
The Baltoro Guide features contrast panels of high loft and mid weight grid backed panels to ensure the best possible breathability combined with fantastic protection and warmth. The zipped A-line pockets are out of the way of harness and rucksack belts and the external bonded chest pocket means you can keep those essentials to hand at all times.
The Baltoro Guide Jacket is aimed squarely at climbers but also works very well as a winter hill and mountain walking jacket. This is especially true in cold conditions where the Polartec Power Shield fabric does a great job of protecting from snow and spindrift whilst maintaining high levels of breathability.
Specifications:Weight: 855 g (Large)
- Polartec® Power Shield® fabric with high-loft fleece back
- Lower bulk fabric used in side panels, underarms and cuffs
- Helmet-compatible hood with wired peak
- 2-way YKK front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped A-line chest pockets
- 1 YKK zipped bonded chest pocket
- 1 YKK zipped internal pocket
- Velcro® cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)