Rab - Kinetic Alpine 2.0 Pants
Rab's Kinetic Alpine 2.0 Pant is the perfect ‘pull-on, leave-on’ piece for fast-paced summer alpinists. As part of Rab's Ascent range, it features Stretch Nylon Woven Proflex™ with carefully zoned panels that are designed to cope with the increased abrasion and exposure of technical ascents without critically inflating the weight. A slim, tailored cut with articulated knees provides far better freedom of movement than a traditional waterproof pant. The flat semi-elasticated waistband is comfortable with a harness, a plus a pair of zipped hem gussets enables you to expand the cuff for large mountaineering boots.
Stripped back but high functioning, this is the ultimate in fast, light, free-moving protection for committed alpine adventurers.
Feels like a softshell, protects like a hardshell. Proflex™ is our own waterproof membrane offering outstanding comfort at high intensities and in wild weather. Developed to offer stretch and exceptional breathability, the Proflex™ PU membrane has natural elasticity. It works in harmony with recycled knitted or woven fabrics to maintain this stretch and achieve a lightweight, soft, and flexible 3-layer waterproof fabric. The inner fabrics of Proflex™ laminates have excellent wicking properties. They work with the hydrophilic membrane to accelerate the process of moisture movement away from the body and out through the system. A DWR treatment on the face fabric keeps the membrane functioning at its best.
- YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
- Front of waist kept flat and clear of adjustments to give easy access to fly, and clear of clutter when wearing a harness
- Semi-elasticated, with integrated belt adjustment
- Concealed rear zipper pocket
- YKK zippered fly, with a double snap closure
- Dual fabrics provide reinforcement in high wear areas, and additional stretch in other areas
- Articulated knees
- Zippered hem gusset to widen cuff for bigger boots
- Hyperlon cord attachment points at hem
- Kicker patch: polyamide woven reinforcement
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 357g / 12.5oz
- Main - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 149 gsm/ MVTR: 25,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
- Secondary - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 100gsm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
|Intended Use||Mountaineering & Ice Climbing, Rock Climbing|
|Properties||Waterproof, Wind Resistant|