Rab - Men's Ascender Pants
Whether you're squeezing in a climb between snow storms, or out for long winter mountaineering days, the Ascendor Pants are fully featured mid-weight softshell pants offering breathability, movement, and weather resistance for active mountain or alpine use.
Made from hard wearing Matrix™ two layer bonded softshell fabric the Ascendor Pants combine wind resistance and breathability with freedom of movement. The stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit backer is comfortable next to the skin, and offers a friction-free layer over insulation. Articulated knees and crotch gusset are designed to provide mobility for high steps or bridging, and mesh lined thigh vents provide ventilation for more active moments while protecting from spindrift. Underboot cord attachment points prevent the Ascendor Pants riding up during active use, and extra long reinforced kick patches on the instep increase durability when used with crampons.
A removable internal stretch gaiter and hem gusset with zipped closure is sized to fit mountain boots. Providing warmth, weather protection and freedom of movement, the Ascendor Pants are the perfect softshell pants for active alpine and mountain adventures.
- Matrix™ 2 layer bonded softshell fabric
- Stretch nylon face with slick high gauge knit back
- Double snap waist closure with 2-way opening
- YKK® zipped fly
- Deep waistband with wicking facing
- Hook and loop adjustable waist with belt loops and brace compatible loops
- 2 YKK® mesh lined thigh vents
- Crotch gusset for active movement
- Twisted side seams for comfort
- Knee articulation
- Reinforced crampon patches on instep
- Hem gusset with YKK® zipped closure, sized to fit all mountain boots
- Removable internal stretch gaiter with YKK® zipped attachment and secure hook and loop closure
- Underboot cord attachment points
- Includes adjustable, removable elasticated braces
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 728g/25.7oz
|Intended Use||Mountaineering & Ice Climbing, Rock Climbing|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant|