Rab - Men's Microlight Jacket
Whether you're seeking out alpine adventures or climbing closer to home, the Microlight Jacket is ideal for any adventure where warmth, weight, and packability are prime concerns.
The perfect layering piece for climbers and an adaptable standalone jacket for day-to-day use, the Microlight Jacket is made with windproof and breathable Pertex® Quantum outer fabric. Featuring a micro stitch-through baffle construction and 750 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down, the Microlight Jacket provides exceptional warmth without compromising on weight. Refined, clean finish elasticated cuff construction offers improved fit over gloves. Two harness compatible hand pockets and an easily accessible chest pocket provide storage for essentials.
With a slim fit, Microlight Jacket is highly packable and comes with a stuff sack which can be clipped to a harness or backpack.
- Pertex® Quantum outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum inner
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Micro stitch-through baffle construction
- YKK® reverse coil front zip with insulated zip baffle and chin guard
- 2 YKK® reverse coil harness compatible hand pockets
- YKK® reverse coil chest pocket
- Clean finish elasticated cuff construction
- Hem construction with dual drawcord adjustment
- Stuff sack
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 379g/13.4oz
- Insulation750FP Ethically-Sourced European Goose Down (125g/4oz in Size L)
Important WARNING for California residents. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Intended Use||Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing|
|Properties||Full Zip, Insulating, Water Resistant, Windproof|