Rab - Women's Valiance Jacket
The ultimate warm and waterproof down jacket. However wild the weather gets, Rab's Valiance Jacket is welcome sanctuary from the storm.
Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, waterproof Pertex outer and Rab's innovative bonded box wall technology, in the Valiance, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With an insulated helmet compatible hood, YKK AquaGaurd Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance has all the features you need to take on winter.
- Weight: 615g/21.7oz (Size 12 estimate)
- Pertex Shieldfully taped waterproof outer with 100% nylon inner
- 800 Fill Power European Goose Down - 160g/5.6oz size 12
- All down products are ethically sourced and certified to Responsible Down Standard
- Rab Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- YKK VISLON front zip with internal zip baffle
- 2 YKK AquaGuard zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- Pyrotec synthetic insulation filled slimline velcro cuffs
- Oversize drawcord adjustment at hem and rear hood
- Fit: Regular
Important WARNING for California residents. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Intended Use||Hiking/Backpacking, Rock Climbing|
|Properties||Full Zip, Insulating, Waterproof|