The Viper Jacket is a midweight waterproof jacket using 2.5 layer eVent DVL (Direct Vent Lite) fabric. It is aimed at alpine climbers or anybody looking for highly breathable protection from the elements in the mountains. The Viper boasts a long list of features such as a fullly helmet compatible and adjustable hood, 2 large A-line pockets (that can be accessed when using a pack or harness), a chest pocket for essentials, pit zips for extra ventilation when working hard... the list goes on.
These features and the fantastically breathable event DV Lite fabric means that the Viper is a great jacket for anybody looking for all round mountain performance.
- eVent® DV Lite 2.5L fabric
- Weight: 400 g/ 14 oz
- Helmet compatible hood with wired peak
- 2 YKK Aquaguard® zipped A-line pockets
- 1 YKK Aquaguard® zipped chest pocket
- YKK Aquaguard® front zip, internal flap, rain drain
- Tricot lined collar
- YKK calendered pit zips
- Velcro® cuffs, hem drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Waterproof