Rab - Microlight Jacket - Women's
Whether you need a women’s everyday down jacket or a flexible mountain mid-layer, the upgraded Women’s Microlight Jacket is the new benchmark for accessible stash-and-grab down insulation.
The updated version of the classic Women’s Microlight Jacket now contains fully recycled down and fabrics. Built from 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, its tough, breathable shell is now filled with GRS-certified P.U.R.E recycled 700 fill power down. It also features body-mapped micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction, helping ensure a better distribution of down for reliable core warmth without unnecessary bulk. Mountain-friendly features include a pair of large, harness-compatible zipped hand pockets, a close-fitting down-filled collar and soft, elasticated cuffs that fit easily over gloves. In addition to an easy-carry stuff sack, the Women’s Microlight Jacket also comes with a fresh design aesthetic to match its technical upgrades.
With its lightweight warmth and proven mountain credentials, the ultra-packable Women’s Microlight Jacket is as practical on city strolls as it is on alpine ascents.
- Close fitting down filled collar
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (130g Size 12)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Weight: 359g/12.7oz